Canada is home.
- A trip across Newfoundland (5 part series)
- Cycling PEI (2 part series)
- Hiking the West Coast Trail, Vancouver Island
- Canoeing the Red Deer River, Alberta
- Hiking the Iceline Trail, Yoho Park, BC
- Cycling the p’tit train du nord, Quebec (2 part series)
- Driving across Canada (3 part series)
- Alberta wildflowers
- Alberta and B.C. birds
We visited Japan Nov-Dec 2018. What a wonderful and fascinating country.
We’ve been visiting Britain to hike some of the wonderful long-distance routes in Wales and England.
- Pembrokeshire coastal path (three-part series)
- Isle of Anglesey (five-part series)
- Southwest Coast Path: Somerset and Devon (three-part series)
- Southwest Coast Path: Jurassic Coast (three-part series)
- Hiking Cornwall (five-part series)
- How to organize a long-distance hike in Britain
Jordan is an amazing country to visit. It is full-on Middle East. It has amazing sights, superb food, and very friendly people. In April of 2014 we spent a week touring around by car. We visited Petra, Wadi Rum, the Dead Sea, and a number of other sights.
Republic of Georgia
The Republic of Georgia is a fascinating country. There are huge mountains, arid grassy plains, wonderful food, hospitable people. And, wine.
- A visit to the Republic of Georgia
- Photo gallery: Old Tbilisi
- Food and drink in Georgia
- Traveling to Kazbegi
- Hiking Kazbegi
- Doing the cha-cha in Kakheti
Iceland is a country of stark landscapes. It is incredibly beautiful.
Norway is a spectacular country. We visited the Lofoten Islands in the north of Norway.
We’ve been to Portugal quite a few times now. It’s a wonderful country that has us coming back again and again.
- Hiking on São Miguel, Azores (4 part series)
- Staying in a windmill, Alentejo
- Portuguese beaches: Vila Nova de Milfontes
- Hiking a section of the Rota Vicentina
- Hiking Madeira’s levadas
Greece is a wonderful country with hospitable people. More to come.
We have returned to Spain again and again. More to come…